Cockburn City Soccer Club’s origin dates back to 1929 when we were known as Spearwood Rovers. This club split into two in the early 60’s to become ‘Spearwood Dalmatinacs’ and ‘Cockburn United’. The two clubs enjoyed success in the period after, with facilities close to each other at Dalmatinac Park and Beale Park, both of which are still used today for our Junior and Senior teams.

The clubs reunited in 1998 under the negotiations of Angelko Petkovich and John Mijacika and became the Cockburn City Soccer Club of today.